Картинка

Bayer (Germany)

First production office was opened in Russia in the late XIX century. Near Moscow was established the first factory for the production of Alizarin and aniline dyes. "Bayer" company provided about 75% of the demand for artificial coloring agents, being the largest producer in the country at that time.

Gradually, the product range was extended with pharmaceutical drugs, including aspirin. In 1912, the factory was converted into company "Bayer Chemical Factory & C °».

In 1915 the company has been closed. But in 1978 it was re-opened as an office of Bayer AG. Today, the main office of the company in Russia is located in Moscow, but the company is well represented throughout Russia, including through more than 25 offices.

 


Back to the list of partners